Friday, January 7, 2011

A Few Products I Cannot Live Without!

Ok so let me start off this blog with 3 makeup products I absolutely love and could not live without! I am not an expert but I would say trial and error have taught me a lot about makeup! I have worn every makeup line under the sun. I have tried every foundation there is and finally a year and a half ago I found Jane Iredale! Let me share with you the 3 products that have changed my skin for the better! They are 1: Jane Iredale Dream Tint 2: Jane Iredale Pressed Mineral Powder and 3: Jane Iredale Moon Glow. The line is all natural, free of cancer causing chemicals, water proof, highly pigmented..I could go on and on. I think it is very important to know what you are putting on your face or your body period. Whatever you put on your skin is absorbed into your blood stream. Personally, I do not want any crazy chemicals from MAKEUP to jeopardize my health! The other great thing about using this line of makeup for foundation is that it highly pigmented so you are not going to look washed out in pictures. It photographs true to color. Also it lasts forever! I used to wear MAC Studio Fix (which is not exactly good for your skin it has a lot of chemicals) and was buying it all of the time. One bottle of dream tint lasts about 6 months using it everyday. You just have to use a tiny amount to get great coverage!

Anyway, I use these 3 products everyday! I will tell you how to apply them to get flawless skin! First I apply dream tint in "medium" all over my face it is like a foundation/primer but it really is just a tinted moisturizer so it is good for your skin! Dream tint is anti aging, it hydrates your skin, has SPF, calms inflammation, and actually lets your skin breathe! So if your going to wear makeup it might as well be good makeup right?

Next I use the pressed mineral powder in "golden glow" all over (this is what gives you super good natural looking coverage). The pressed powder gives you semi-matte coverage but it also has SPF, it's water proof, crease resistant, minimizes fine lines and pores, and you could also wear it without Dream Tint as your powder and foundation! Plus, it conceals too.

After that I spray my face to "set" the minerals with Jane Iredale's Pom Mist (this is optional) but I love it! Next I apply the Moon Glow! Moon Glow is a bronzer/highlighter/eyeshadow in one! It gives you the most amazing bronze and most importantly no oompa loompa orange face! That is not cute! You can also use moonglow as eyeshadow and a highlighter I take the golden color in the quad and use it down the center of my nose and on the top of my cheek bones then blend for a beautiful highlight! There are so many things you can do with moonglow I could go on and on. In the summer you can just wear pressed powder and moonglow and be set. It is a really versatile product and because it is waterproof you can put it on your chest, arms, and legs! You can look at all of the Jane Iredale products on
http://www.janeiredale.com/. Also a friend of mine who is a makeup artist in Midland, Ashlee Rice, sells it at her makeup studio here in Midland called Let's Face It! http://www.letsfaceitstudio.com/ Ashlee used all of these products in the photos for my engagement pictures she is an awesome and talented lady! You can set up an appointment with her if you are in the Midland area and she can match you and tell you everything you need! That is how I got started using it! I hope everyone finds this helpful! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment