Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Superstar Skin!


Hello all! Most of you know I am very passionate about empowering women to be their best everyday. If you have not figured out already I do this blog to share my beauty secrets because I love it! I really love sharing and blessing women. I think it is important to lift each other up! I posted recently I was doing some "research" on some new beauty products and I am going to share that with you today.

You know that no matter what makeup or how expensive the makeup is if your skin is not up to par: it does not really matter. You really need to have a good "canvas" aka your skin, to work with so you get the best out of whatever makeup you choose to wear! Not to mention you have ONE face! It is so important to take care of it when you are in your 20s, 30s and beyond so that you maintain your youthful appearance.

I came across a skin care system that I decided to try for 7 days. I am a picky person so I was actually prepared to not like it! I thought nothing can be as good what I am using! I accepted the fact that my skin was always going to have redness and have an uneven tone. Little did I know I was settling. I am a girl that does not settle! Neither should you! The system I am sharing with you today and actually I consider it to be BLESSING you with is Arbonnes' RE9 Advanced Skin Care System. You may or may not have heard of it. It is a premium skin care line that consists of a smoothing facial cleanser, regenerating toner, intensive renewal serum, corrective eye cream, restorative day lotion, a neck cream and an advanced night repair cream. In the RE9 line there is also a body care system for streck marks that includes lotions and body washes. Arbonne is pure, natural and botanical. Which I love! Take a look at the results!











Let me just tell you after I started using Arbonne within 24 hours I noticed my skin tone was more even and my redness almost gone! My eyes were not as puffy and my dark circles were not there. It was like beauty magic! I thought wow. After all of this time I was really settling with my skin care. I also had this weird wrinkle beside my nose which is kind of funny. I got it because of the way I sleep! After using Arbonne for 7 days it was gone! Not only that but after the 7 days of using the product my skin was just glowing and it was not oily or dry it was balanced! I can't explain it except by saying that I had never thought my skin had looked this good without makeup. I loved it so much I decided to buy the whole system. I knew I could not go back to using what I had because it did not even compare! The only concern I had was using like 5 prouducts twice a day. But actually it turned into a time I LOVED! I look forward to taking the time to do my skin some good and relax. It is like I give myself a mini facial every night! I would be doing my face an injustice if I did not! I had always depended on my makeup to make my skin look beautiful. Now I can depend on Arbonne to make my skin look beautiful and my makeup to enhance it. Another cool little fact is that a variety of RE9 products were given to celebrities in the EMMY & Oscar gift bags! That is why I titled this blog "Super Star Skin!"

You are probably wondering now OK how do I try this for myself!? I will tell you! Once I had this beauty revelation I thought to myself about what I am passionate about. Which is what I said, blessing women with the knowledge to be their best everyday and to lead a healthy lifestyle. So I decided to sign up to be a consultant for Arbonne so I could bless women with this product and the others that I have tried. You can contact me by email at tabitha.arbonne@gmail.com or on my facebook page to try a 7 day sample of the whole system for free or to order the system. Also, if you want to host an Arbonne party contact me as well you can receive discounts on the products for being a host and I will also give you a free makeup lesson! Stay glamours and keep it fancy Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment